Downspouts and Sewage
Many residents have had sewage back up into their basements with all the storms we have had. Please make sure your downspouts are not connected to the sewage lines. This won’t completely solve the sewage problem but will help your neighbors. It is also illegal to have downspouts hooked up to the sewage system. Contact us if you have any questions about your downspouts.
Only Rain Should Go Down The Drain
This video was created by DSWA Chairman Gary Klimowicz and his two sons. It is a great educational video for ALL ages. 😊 Enjoy!
- Announcing an exciting new project in Dormont Click here
- Our Summer Workshop Link – July 21 PW: VM%37FSR
- 2020 Annual Report
- Environmental organizations websites and phone numbers
- Swimming Pool Discharge Guidelines
- Community Engagement Fair – 2018
- Credit Fee Manual
Have a working rain barrel or rain garden? Get a credit on your stormwater fee! Download the application here.